Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tennis Time!


So this post is a little delayed but Adam took some fun pics of my friend Alyssa and I at our first tennis match! I am playing on a team in Alpharetta with Alyssa; one of my good friends from FSU! She and her husband Chandler have 2 little boys; Colby and Camden - they are SO cute! We play on her neighborhood's ALTA team.


So we didn't exactly win our first match but we had a great time playing! Thats what it is all about....right? I'm definitely getting back in the swing post Hayden - its taken me a while...maybe we will win our next one! lol! I'm really enjoying that it gets me out to see my friend more often and gets me movin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great that you enjoy playing tennis matches. If you are ever in the London/Essex area in the UK you should check out http://www.grosvenorltc.co.uk as they have some great tennis tournaments that run throughout the year.