Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What do you say to a face like this!!!!


Yes this is Hayden James - 7.5 months old and already an attitude! This is the look we get when he decides things need to go his way aka I'm not ready to go to bed, I don't like vegetables, I want to push ALL the buttons in the TV cabinet and I WANT THE REMOTE! He is all boy! His crawling is speeding up and he wants to walk around so bad it drives him crazy. I'm not sure where this stubborn and independent streak comes from.............. OK that's a total lie.......... many apologies to my mom and dad......... I hope you are enjoying life's little game of payback!

Yes this is the Hayden James that makes all those stubborn moments totally worth it! Also, if you look closely you can see his two new little teeth! They are a fabulous new addition to the smile that makes my world go round!


This is the Hayden James that cracks me up! He has the best chuckle ever! This is pretty much the response to everything his dad does. Adam seems to crack him up on a constant basis and he watches his every move! Da da seems to be the new fave word for everything.....sadly ma ma ma is SO two weeks ago....sigh....I guess I had my moment.

Thanks for checking in today!

Jenn

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW that is a great post! He is strting to look like a little bruiser not a baby!!! WOW....

LaCour said...

He's like, "hey, who you callin' stubborn?"

You should totally frame those three pics side by side. They'd make a great little storyline.

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Picture 1: Hayden is just informed that analog and the LP are dead.
Picture 2: Hayden learns that uncle David has been keeping a spare copy of Springsteen's Born to Run for him to rock out to when he gets a tiny bit older.
Picture 3: Hayden observes uncle David 'rocking out' to said copy of New Jersey classic.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! He's so handsome! I can't wait to meet the "I have an attitude" Hayden James. As always, thanks for sharing!
Britt

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the attitude picture and look at it daily. OH, the memories of his mom come through. These pics are what blogs are all about!!!!!
Love, Nana (Mom)

Anonymous said...

hey guys
hayden is getting so big! what a cutie!
xoxo
angel & patrick