Monday, March 3, 2008

Starring Hayden James...

Well, I figured I would go ahead and extinguish many a fire by posting some current pics of Hayden. Hayden says hello, and that he enjoyed his photo session.

This is Hayden's "How can I get over to that fascinating object" look...

This is Hayden's "please take me seriously" look. I forgot to tell him to wipe the drool off first..

"I love these silver rings!"

"wooooowwww."

"Are we done yet?""This one if for my agent." This could also be "sensitive yet mysterious."
"Mom will you have a birthday everyday so I can play with the balloons?"

Thanks for reading... :-)




6 comments:

Andrew Niesen said...

Gotta love that little faux-hawk :)

Next time, gel that baby fuzz up a bit! Hayden's a little heartbreaker with stylin' hair.

Rachel and Andrew

Anonymous said...

I'd say my favorites are "Sensitive yet mysterious" and "woooowwwww". He's changing so much! I hope you guys can make it here for Easter-we miss seeing you and that handsome fella!
Love,
Britt

Anonymous said...

OK, my heart is melted, again. I love, love, love the pics and can't wait to see my little buddy again SOON!!!!!
Love,
NANA

LaCour said...

Love it! Especially "sensitive yet mysterious." Love you guys. ~ Erin

6 of Four Creations said...

That second one is definitely my favorite. He's getting so big!

Detra, Matt 19:26 said...

He is SUCH a cutie!!!!! So glad to see updated pics! ;-)