Friday, October 19, 2007

I've been a bad blogger



A few months ago, Jenn and I were getting pretty good at keeping up with our blog. After August 22nd, things have gotten more tricky as far as finding time to blog. I know that is no excuse so I am trying to make a come back starting today. For now on, I will make an effort to post at least once a week if not more. This post is a bit scattered. The first image I want to share with everyone is what our bay looks like when the water level is down 14 feet.

The black line I have drawn in is the normal water level in a non drought year. This image was taken a couple of weeks ago when the water was down 12 feet. Doesn't matter now, as you can see, the dock is on the mud.


I wish I could say that having a newborn around the house is the only reason we have been bad about blogging, but the fact is, work has picked up as well. I have photographed a wedding for the past 6 weekends in a row, and Jenn has been juggling Hayden and getting back to work.


Finally, to prove I really have been photographing a lot of weddings lately, here is one of my favorites from this summer. Click Here.



Talk to you soon,

No comments: