Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hi Daddy!

So while Adam is up in NC Hayden and I are enjoying a few days with Nana! Nana is my mom - she lives in DC. As usual when she visits we get started on more projects than we could ever finish! This visit we are getting started on prepping the house to sell! Know anyone that needs a great lake house? We have decided that moving a little closer to the city would make life, work and social activities a little easier! We love this house and hopefully will do a 360 later in life and find another one like it - when we work a little less and have time to really enjoy it. So mom, Hayden and I have been replacing light fixtures, sprucing up and remodeling a bathroom.....ok well mom and I are. Hayden just hangs out being adorable... but hey...do what you do best right!
Here is dad's newest pic of Hayden James! Back to work!

Jenn

3 comments:

6 of Four Creations said...

ADORABLE! Really now, is that a mini Adam or what???

Andrew Niesen said...

That nose! Oh my!

Rachel & Andrew

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Hayden is SO cute! I can't wait to see all of you over X-Mas! Keep the pictures of him coming...it's my only way to keep up with my favorite nephew:)
Love, Sam