Saturday, November 3, 2007

TGIF

Well, okay it's actually Saturday evening, but I wanted to use that title because this Saturday Jenn and I and Hayden took my grandmother out to dinner at TGI Fridays. I can't remember the last time we have had a chance to take grandma out on the town. She thought Friday's was the perfect spot to have a great dinner, and she was right. It is always nice getting a chance to hang out with family, and this was the first time she got to see Hayden outside of my parents house. Thanks grandma for a great evening, look forward to doing it again soon.





























3 comments:

6 of Four Creations said...

Hayden looks so grown up in that picture!

LaCour said...

Hayden Linke for President.

No kidding. I'm making buttons.

Anyone who wears a sweater vest MUST be trustworthy...and presidential!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Our little nephew is SO HIGH FASHION!!! What a cutie! We don't even have a Friday's in Ithaca, so that sounds awesome!