Wednesday, August 1, 2007

This lil Turkey is Cooked!



Today we are officially 37 weeks and medically considered - FULL TERM. That means Mr. Hayden James Linke is good to go! He is statistically around 6.5 pounds and 19-20 inches from head to toe. The home stretch is definitely proving to be a challenge physically, emotionally and mentally!

Physically - I"M HUGE!! Getting around is definitely a major challenge with all the various aches, pains and extra pounds. I had a great time this past weekend having friends at the lake playing but imagine we will keep things pretty mellow for the rest of the time! I'm pooped!

Emotionally - well I'd tell you but then I cry for absolutely no reason at all and then hurt my belly by laughing at myself :) :( :) :(

Mentally - I am freaking out about all the things we have left to do and prepare before Hayden arrives! Unfortunately, I too darn tired to do them - which makes me cry, then laugh, then my belly hurts... you see the vicious cycle.

We did finally take new preggers pics a couple days ago! Adam did a great job despite his difficult subject :) So this is me - a very large, crazy, pregnant lady ready to pop!

Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated! We are so excited to meet the little man and see that he is happy, healthy and whole!

Much love

Jenn

3 comments:

Mark Adams said...

Great photos! We have a great time with y'all last weekend!

You don't have too long to go. It's going to be so cool seeing you two as parents!!

Anonymous said...

You look stunning Jenn, I'm so excited for you!! And I'm so proud of you, you will be the best mom EVER!! Wish I could be there to share this time with you, but I'm thinkin of you everyday. Love you my friend, if you need anything give me a call, and I'll be there!!

LaCour said...

You seriously look so beautiful in that photo of you alone, Jenn. I can't wait to see this kid!!!!

~ Erin