Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pontoons, I guess they can be cool.

Well, we knew it would happen someday.


My parents finally got their first pontoon boat today. It is kind of a rite of passage into retirement when you purchase one of these bad boys. A pontoon is all about relaxing, enjoying a cool beverage or two, listening to good music and taking as much time as possible to reach your destination. Unless of course your my dad. This pontoon has a little 250 HP Mercury outboard on the back and we were able to tip the speedo's at just over 42 m.p.h. Not too bad for a an old fart boat...





Anyway, this is the most relaxing comfortable boat I have ever ridden on. So, I hope this encourages all friends and family that read this blog to head on over for an evening cruise with some cool beverages and great music.































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pontoon looks slick - I especially like the GPS. Make sure the Rayban Aviators make the move from old boat to new.
Can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! How fancy. My drink choic is GIn an Tonic or a nice sangria. I like just about any music. Can't wait to take a ride in the fancy, (my age type) old fart boat.hah
Hope to see it soon!
Barb (Mom)

LaCour said...

YES! Looking forward to our weekend with you guys on the 28th! I have always loved pontoons. There's certainly nothing wrong with a slow, easy cruise on a beautiful lake... Love you guys! Erin

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Wish we were closer to enjoy it more with you guys! Hopefully we can come down in September...L, Sam

Joanna and Aidan said...

Hey Jenn and Adam, was great meeting you two at the wedding. We loved the slideshow, your pictures look fantastic! We loved the song you chose aswell, what was it called? Aidan and Joanna.