Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The meaning of friends..

Congratulations Michelle and Michael. I just had one the most fantastic weekends in recent memory. I had the priveledge of being a groomsman for one of my best friends Michael. As I write this, he has already whisked away his bride Michelle to Paris for their honeymoon.


This past weekend I had the chance to catch up with just about every friend I have in one setting! How rare is that? There was hardly a face I didn't know or have a funny story about. I am linking a slidewhow with this post (Click here). I always love putting together these slideshows as this is something we do in our business for our clients and I love telling a story through images. I now understand why they can be so powerful, as each image in this show has special meaning for me. I was suprised how much this affected me. So to all my good friends... Watch, laugh and be thankful... I am.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures and story...from a wonderful wedding weekend. Dad

Anonymous said...

My fav is #57- looks like a fun time with old friends! I'm assuming your talented wife took this pic?
Britt