Thursday, April 5, 2007

Paris



What's not to love? This is a picture I took of the Eiffel Tower. Why bother with expensive flights, and passports when you can go to Vegas and see the same thing. Ok, fine. It is only half the size of the real Eiffel Tower, but you can eat at the top of this one.. The nice thing about Vegas is they have a little bit of everything. If you miss NYC you can always stay in New York New York. They even have a replica of the Brooklyn Bridge outside the front of the hotel. You may ask what is the point of all of this? Well, we recently spent a week in Vegas for the annual WPPI convention and had a fantastic time. I spent most of my time working the Pictage booth meeting hundreds of photographers from all over the world! Jenn spent most of her time hanging out with other photographers and shopping for websites for The Decisive Moment. All in all it was a great trip and we can't wait to do it again next year. Best of all we had a fantasitc time hanging out with Mark, Erin, Andrew and Rachel. Here are a couple of more pics...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam forgot to mention my favorite part - as seen in the pics.... Sarah drove in from LA to say hi and check out the ever growing pregnant belly! It was SO fun to see her it just never lasts long enough! She is prepping for her duties as Aunt Sarah and doing fabulously well in a ne job as a PRODUCER! We are so proud and happy that she has found a home for incredible talents, passion and expertise!

Jenn & Adam Linke said...

Actually, honey, I think my favorite part was hangin out with everyone at Red Square..... :-)

Paul and Laura said...

Hey expo buddy! Def have to get in touch if you guys ever make it up by us, you can even bring Adam.
I'm terrible for not finishing our blog, but we sure did have an adventure out there.. now I need a week off to recover (and finish that blog.)

Anonymous said...

Please notice in the karaoke photo that Jenn (the professional singer) is having to look at the words on the screen, but not I. I know "Nine to Five" by heart, baby.

Seriously, had a wonderful time with you guys... You know I loves ya. ~ Erin