Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Our Trip to DC






We had a great trip to DC to see family and celebrate my first 29th birthday this February! We spent a week in the capital and had a great time with friends and family!
It went by way too fast!
Here are some highlights! The puppies met their huge cousin JACK, I was pampered with all the girls (mom, Kim & Brit) at a spa day where we had mani-pedis, facials, lunch and massages! I could so do that once a week..... Adam went with the boys to a Capitals Hockey game, we saw Steve & Natalie and finally met their adorable PUGS, I went MATERNITY clothes shopping, my "HOLLYWOOD" bag from Sarah arrived, I had a great Bday party at my favorite Seafood restaurant in DC AND enjoyed a Disney Princess ice cream cake that my niece Morgan helped me pick out.
The time with my niece, nephews, siblings,Memee and folks was awesome - I miss them constantly and don't get to see them often enough!
Click Here for a slide show of our adventure!! ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most precious thing I've ever seen! Thanks so much for sharing-it brought tears to my eyes~
Brittany Fraser

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I LOVE this. It certainly helps to erase all the miles between us. I can't wait to see daily pics of my new grandson. I love seeing the granddogs grow too. What a great slide show to remember a great trip. Let's do it again SOON!!!
Love, Mom (Fraser)

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenn and Adam, I enjoyed sharing this with Oklahoma family sooooooooo much!!! Thank you, thank you!
Love, Dad